An online weekly Bellydance class designed especially for Mums with young Bubs. This class may also be suitable for expecting Mums – please talk to your health care provider first.
Join Myf from Darwin Bellydance, a mum of 2, for an hour of all-over body toning, low impact belly dance exercise.
Baby wearing is encouraged – babies love dancing with their mum and often go to sleep, giving you some time to do something for yourself.
No dance experience necessary and the class can be attended casually.
Wear clothes you can move and stretch in.
The class will be run online via the Zoom platform
8 weeks: 5 May – 23 June
Cost: $8 per session.
Payment is required prior to the class.
Payment via paypal to email@example.com or contact Myf for bank account details.
Contact Myf 0418850441, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once payment is received Zoom login details will be sent to your mobile or email.
A few hints for a good Zoom class experience:
- The class is best experienced if you can view it on a big screen – for example connecting your device to a TV.
- Please also ensure your sound is turned up (external speakers are useful here).
- If possible, have your devices screen/camera positioned at chest height, that way your teacher can best see you.
- To ensure smooth running of the class your teacher will at times mute all participants when the class is actively working, and unmute in breaks for participants to ask questions & chat.
- You participate as you can – if you need to attend to your baby, you simply join in when you are free to do so, stay with us though – it’s important to connect with other mums at this rather isolated time and one day we may all get to meet in person for a coffee!
- Other members of the household are welcome to join the class – one payment per household.